F. Thurston Drake, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Title Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Office Moakley Building, 3rd floor, 830 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02118
- Email Frederick.Drake@bmc.org
- Phone 617.414.8016
- Education College: AB, Princeton University (2002)
Medical School: MD, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT (2008)
Master of Public Health (MPH): University of Washington School of Public Health, Seattle, WA (2013)
Fellowship: Gastrointestinal Surgical Outcomes Research Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Washington Surgical Outcomes Research Center, Seattle, WA (2013)
Residency: General Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2015)
Fellowship: Endocrine Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA (2016)
- General surgery
- Endocrine surgery (including surgery for diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands)
- Improving outcomes for common surgical diseases.
- Innovations in surgical education and improving access to surgical care in the developing world.