F. Thurston Drake, MD, MPH
- Office Moakley Building, 3rd Floor, 830 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02118
- Education Medical School: MD, University of Utah School of Medicine
Master of Public Health (MPH): University of Washington School of Public Health
Residency: General Surgery, University of Washington
Fellowship: Endocrine Surgery, University of California San Francisco
Chief, Section of Endocrine Surgery
Associate Professor of Surgery
- General surgery
- Endocrine surgery (including surgery for diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands)
- Improving outcomes for common surgical diseases.
- Innovations in surgical education and improving access to surgical care in the developing world.