Student Committee on Medical School Affairs (SCOMSA)
Advisor: Dr. Angela Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Amos Mwaura , email@example.com
- Vice Chair: Sarah Schroter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Andrew Tsao, email@example.com
- Social Chair: Andrew Girgis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Christina Jefferson
- 3rd Year Officer: Dylan Genouw
- 4th Year Officer: Xaver Audhya
- To act as the representative body for pre-doctoral medical students in Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine. To maintain a body of funds and values obtained by collection of an annual fee from its student constituents, and by other means, and to disburse these and all other monies of values in this body of funds in the interests of the student body.
- To hear and solicit students’ opinions concerning issues which may be of interest or importance to them, and to keep the student body informed on all such matters. A liaison position will be held open for a representative of the graduate student body.
- To facilitate the participation of students in the decision-making and policy-implementing processes at BUMC.
- To promote reciprocal and constructive communications between faculty and students.