- Pivot Funding Database program compiles a variety of federal, non-federal, foundation, and private funding opportunities for any discipline. Pivot user guide.
- Federal Relations website provides information about trends in federal funding, as well as opportunities in specific fields, such as Opportunities to Broaden Participation and Address Racial Equity in Research and Education with a listing of recent activities at various federal agencies that address discrimination and disparities across the research and education community.
- Dimensions is an online research database platform where you can explore grants, publications, clinical trials, patents and policy documents. To learn how to access Dimensions and register for this free research database program using your Kerberos password login click here.
- Foundation Center maintains a comprehensive database on US and, increasingly, global grantmakers and their grants — a robust, accessible knowledge bank for the sector. It also operates research, education, and training programs designed to advance knowledge of philanthropy at every level.
- SciVal is an excellent tool for both beginners and advanced users seeking greater access to bibliometric data. SciVal is power by the SCOPUS database, an internationally recognized publication database used by THE and QS world university rankings.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Concepts Webpages with areas of research that individual institutes are considering for future funding.