USMLE and Other Study Guide Resources
The Library would like to point out a number of relevant study guide resources listed here. These also appear on the Credentialing subject page.
- AccessMedicine Basic sciences review questions, clinical practice, board reviews, and flashcards.
- AccessNeurology Review questions and residency topics.
- AccessPharmacy Review questions, flashcards, NAPLEX® review Guide, Pill in the Blank, Play Showdown!
- AccessSurgery Review questions, and test surgical knowledge by playing Showdown.
- Exam Master Self-assessment study questions. Includes:
- USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3
- Medical Subjects Review: Basic and Clinical Sciences
- Family Medicine ABFM Review
- Internal Medicine ABIM Review
- Pediatrics ABP Review
- Dental Review for NBDE Part 1
- PANCE/PANRE certification
- Clerkship/Clinical Rotations includes Board Review Series (BRS) and Self-Assessment OVID LWW Health library
- First Aid Selection of study guide books.
- PA Exam Prep (formerly PAEasy) Study aid for the PANCE® and PANRE; effective in preparing for certification and re-certification. NOTE: first-time users click ‘sign up’ to set up an individual account.
- MedOne Education USMLE Test Prep cases and Q&A resources
- USMLE First Aid Collection of USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3 study guide books.