USMLE and Other Study Guide Resources
The Library would like to point out a number of relevant study guide resources listed here. These also appear on the Credentialing subject page.
- AccessMedicine Basic sciences review questions, clinical practice, board reviews, and flashcards.
- AccessSurgery Review questions, and test surgical knowledge by playing Showdown.
- Exam Master USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3 Questions; Medical Subjects Review – Basic and Clinical Sciences; Family Medicine ABFM Review; Internal Medicine ABIM Review; Pediatrics ABP Review; Dental Review for NBDE and PANCE/PANRE certification study guides in basic sciences, and clinical subjects.
- First Aid Selection of study guide books.
- PA EXAM PREP (formerly PAEasy) Study aid for the PANCE® and PANRE. More than 1,400 questions. PA EXAM PREP is effective in preparing for certification and re-certification. NOTE: first-time users click ‘sign up’ to set up an individual account.