Getting Started with Radiology Research
In order to get started with research, you’ll need to do the following:
1) Please go to the BUMC IRB link http://www.bumc.bu.edu/ohra/required-training/ and register with CITI as a Biomedical Researcher.
2) Complete the 3 CITI training certifications:
- Protection of Human Subjects
- Good Clinical Practice
3) When you have completed the trainings, please forward the following to Margaret LaVoye firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 CITI certificates
- BU email
- BU ID number
4) Then, follow these instructions to get INSPIR access:
FYI when you’re logging in, make sure to use your Boston University Kerberos username (BU email address).
1) Go to the CTSI webpage: http://www.bu.edu/ctsi/tools/http://www.bu.edu/ctsi/tools/
2) Scroll down to click on REDCap.
Choose “Request user access for REDCap”.
Fill out the online form and submit the “End User License Agreement” to the Tasha Coughlin (email@example.com)