The Obstetrics and Gynecology’s (OBGYN) research program is located in an urban hospital, Boston Medical Center, in Boston, MA, and is affiliated with Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM).
- We rely on a diverse network of expertise and resources, including the Clinical Research Resources Office, to conduct research projects.
- We serve a diverse population and offer patients the opportunity to participate in research studies that employ cutting edge technology, such as screening and diagnostic imaging, as well as innovative treatments and novel contraceptive techniques which are designed to positively impact patient care.
- We have highly motivated, dedicated, and multilingual researchers who often collaborate with researchers from other departments and institutions both nationally and internationally. Successful and productive collaboration has been developed with the Department of Medicine, including Infectious Disease, as well as Pediatrics, especially around neonates and adolescents, Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Pathology.
- Our researchers are key members of NIH-funded research networks, including the AIDS Malignancy Consortium and the Contraceptive Clinical Trial Network. In addition, our researchers work with the Boston Public Health Commission and Massachusetts Department of public health and the Center for Disease Control at the federal level.
- We recruit faculty who are well positioned to be investigators with potential for substantial federal, philanthropic, and industry support.
- We are funded from a broad base of sources, reflecting a diversity of initiatives across our academic center and numerous collaborations.
For more information please contact:
Olivera Vragovic (617-414-7304) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org