USMLE and Other Study Guide Resources
This page highlights a number of study guide resources.
- AccessMedicine Basic sciences review questions, clinical practice, board reviews, and flashcards.
- AccessSurgery Review questions, and test surgical knowledge by playing Showdown.
- Case Files Collection: “this comprehensive case collection helps students learn and apply basic science and clinical medicine concepts in the context of realistic patient cases.” Option to create individual account to track progress while studying.
- First Aid Selection of study guide books.
- PA Exam Prep (formerly PAEasy) Study aid for the PANCE® and PANRE; effective in preparing for certification and re-certification. NOTE: first-time users click ‘sign up’ to set up an individual account.
- MedOne Education USMLE Test Prep cases and Q&A resources
- USMLE First Aid Collection of USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3 study guide books.
These resources are also listed on the Credentialing subject page, which has additional information on some specific exams and accrediting bodies.