BUSM Health Professional Recruitment and Exposure Program (HPREP)
Advisor: Dr. Terrell Johnson, email@example.com
- Jayda Hinds, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristen Graves, email@example.com
- Cierra Alleyne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MaKayla Hoggard, email@example.com
- Krisyah Clemons, firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSM’s HPREP Service Learning opportunity is sponsored by the Student National Medical Association. HPREP is a nation-wide high school enrichment program aimed at recruiting underrepresented minorities such as African-American, Native American, and Latino high school students into the science and health professions. Under the leadership of BUSM students, HPREP participants are introduced to various topics in interactive group sessions. BUSM HPREP student leaders also provide sessions catered to college preparation and skills for success, as well as introductions into the health professions.