BU Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine Resident Educator of the Year Award
Resident Educator of the Year Award recognizes interns/residents at BU Chobanian & Avedisian SM clinical sites, including BMC and Affiliated sites, who delivers exceptional education to BUSM medical students during their clerkship year through their clinical teaching, feedback, and mentoring.
- Interns/residents at any of the BU Chobanian & Avedisian SM clinical sites, including BMC and affiliated sites. during the clerkship year
Criteria for nomination: Though these criteria are not exhaustive, competitive nominees will have demonstrated some of the following:
- Excellence in teaching based on student nominations
- Engagement and enthusiasm teaching 3rd year medical students
- Provides actionable feedback that allows students to grow as clinical students
- Promotes diversity, equity, inclusion in the clinical environment
- Role model of professionalism
Who can nominate: 3rd year Clerkship Students.
Nomination Process: A formal nomination letter addressing the intern/resident’s most outstanding teaching attributes based on above criteria should be submitted to BU Chobanian & Avedisian SM Awards Committee. The nomination letter should not exceed one page with minimum font 11 point.