Corporation & Foundation Giving
The support of companies, corporations, and private philanthropic foundations helps the Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine to perform pioneering research and provide our students with innovative training, resulting in important medical advances and improved clinical practices.
Aligning corporations’ and foundations’ interests with the investigations, programming, and outreach activities at the School benefits everyone involved—and brightens the futures of teachers, students, and patients. There are many ways you and your company or foundation can enable the important medical discoveries and developments at the Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine.
- Sponsored research: BU Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine has been on the frontiers of cutting-edge, relevant research for more than 130 years. You can help us advance our progress by sponsoring faculty and student research in an area that aligns with your goals.
- In-kind gifts of equipment, supplies, software, and subscriptions: These resources enhance the education of medical and graduate students, the medical practitioners and teachers of tomorrow.
- Scholarships and professorships: By giving to scholarships and professorships, you can increase access and excellence at the School by supporting remarkable students and faculty members.
- Capital support: As students, trainees, and faculty strive to cover new scientific territory, new and updated facilities are necessary—and you can help make these spaces a reality.
- Recruiting relationships: Graduates are among the best-qualified physicians and researchers in the country. Establishing a strong relationship between your organization and the School can be mutually beneficial.
For more information, please contact the Development Office.