BU Chobanian & Avedisian SM Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Accessibility of the Year Award
BU Chobanian & Avedisian SM-DEIA of the Year Award recognizes BU Chobanian & Avedisian SM faculty and staff who has done an extraordinary job at addressing and improving diversity and a culture of inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout the BU Chobanian & Avedisian SM community.
More than one award allowed in a given year
- BU Chobanian & Avedisian SM faculty and staff
- Past recipients are not eligible
Criteria for nomination: Though these criteria are not exhaustive, competitive nominees will have demonstrated some of the following:
- Promotes recruitment of diverse students, trainees, staff, and/or faculty
- Mentorship and sponsorship of underrepresented faculty, staff, or students, including student groups
- Creating or running programs designed to improve DEIA, including pathway programs
- Educational Innovation in health inequities and/or inclusive pedagogy
- Impactful scholarship/research on DEIA
Who can nominate: Faculty, Students and Staff
Nomination Process: A formal nomination letter addressing above criteria should be submitted to BU Chobanian & Avedisian SM Awards Committee. The nomination letter should not exceed one page with minimum font 11 point.
Past Award Recipients
|Year||Last Name||First Name||Degree|