Paige Curran Named February’s OD&L’s Learning Hero

Paige Curran, MA, assistant dean for student affairs, has been named the Organizational Development and Learning (OD&L) office’s February Learning Hero.  Karen Symes, PhD, assistant dean for student affairs and associate professor of biochemistry, nominated Curran. Symes wrote, “ I had been a student advisor and mentor for many years when Paige joined the office. Yet almost every day I learn something new from her and her approach to student mentoring. One of her most valuable lessons for me is never go three days without speaking to someone you love, moving your body or doing something nice for yourself (I am paraphrasing here). While I now share this advice with the many students I work with, I also use it for myself. It has really helped, especially these past couple of years, to keep me well and grounded.”

OD&L aims to drive strategic learning and development through robust solutions, enabling individuals and teams to achieve extraordinary results in education, research, and patient care. To nominate a Learning Hero, click here.