The Medical Library e-books list collects a subset of Boston University electronic books of particular relevance to medical and health topics. The list is searchable by book title, author and subject.
Also see our list of popular electronic book packages, below, to search for specific information in a number of books at once.
Medical Library E-Book Packages
- AccessMedicine, AccessLange (McGraw-Hill)
- AccessMedicine Multimedia (McGraw-Hill)
- OVID LWW Clerkship/Clinical Rotations and Medical Education Collections
- Scientific American Medicine (limited concurrent users)
- Scientific American Surgery (limited concurrent users)
- STAT!Ref (limited concurrent users)
- AccessSurgery, AccessLange (McGraw-Hill)
- Essential Evidence Plus & AHFS DI Essentials
- BMJ Best Practice
- Harrison’s Online
- UpToDate Online (accessible on the Medical Campus only unless using the mobile app)
To find e-books on a particular topic in the BU Libraries System, click to search for specific terms, then under “Filter My Results” in the right-hand column check the boxes for “Available Online” and “Books / Ebooks”.
Note: all the books available in the Medical and Charles River packages linked above can be found through BU Libraries Search. The links merely provide quick access to some frequently-used collections.