Our laboratory performs global transcriptomic profiling to understand the genetic programs of our cells. While all our published datasets are available for free download from the gene expression omnibus (GEO), we also provide interactive websites and processed biostatistical analyses for free use through this web portal. Please enjoy and feel free to share the microarray, population-based RNA-Seq, and single cell RNA-Seq profiles below. If you find something interesting, let us know!
To interact with our latest microarray and single cell RNA-Seq data, click on an entry below:
1. Interactive data from Hurley et al. Cell Stem Cell. Jan 2020:
- Download primary human fetal through adult lung AEC2 RNA Seq data (week 16 gestation through adult; top 1000 most varying genes; from our paper’s figure 1; Table S1.xls)
- View the SPRING plot (from figure 3; our human iPSC distal lung directed differentiation scRNA Seq time series) — and search for your favorite gene!
- View Jun Ding’s interactive on line tool from figure 4 and follow the branching cell fate trajectories in our Continuous State Hidden Markov Model
2. Interactive data from Ikonomou et al. Nature Communications. Jan 2020: The in vivo genetic program of Primordial Lung Progenitors (E9.0 mouse):
- Download RNA seq, pairwise comparisons (28MB excel file; Table S1) from figure 3 of lung, thyroid, forebrain and their endodermal/ectodermal precursors in vivo.
- Download RNA seq comparisons of in vitro mESC-derived day 14 progenitors from figure 5h (6MB excel file: Figure 5h).
3. Query your favorite gene in the scRNA-Seq datasets for our human iPSC-derived bronchospheres and alveolospheres, published in McCauley et al Stem Cell Reports, April 2018: Loupe viewing instructions. Download loupe file (43MB), or access the raw data via GEO:GSE103920 (10x Chromium and Fluidigm data) or GSE103517 (Affymetrix microarray),
4. Access our RNA-Seq data from our time series including iAEC2s, published by Jacob et al in Cell Stem Cell 2017
5. Download an excel file (42MB) with human iPSC time-series biostatistics from our Microarray profiling of major stages of the lung directed differentiation protocol (published in Hawkins et al. JCI 2017.)
6. Interact with our human iPSC-derived lung single cell RNA-Seq analyses through either:
B: Ian Driver’s interactive Monocle tool to look up your favorite gene in our published Monocle analysis of iPSC-derived NKX2-1+ lung progenitors (Hawkins JCI 2017; BE SURE TO TYPE YOUR GENE NAME IN CAPS ONLY).
Other analyses from our published papers:
- Mouse ESC-derived Nkx2-1+ sorted lung vs thyroid progenitors (Serra/Kotton. Development 2017)
- hiPSC/ESC hepatic directed differentiation time series analyses (Affy arrays): as published in Wilson/Kotton Stem Cell Reports 2015. Download an an excel file of the time series computational analysis (33MB). Or access the GEO raw data.
- Mouse ESC/iPSC definitive endoderm directed differentiation (Christodoulou, JCI 2011)
- Mouse in vivo fetal developing definitive endoderm
- Human clone to clone hiPSC variability: impact on blood differentiation efficiency
- Mouse ESC derived Nkx2-1GFP mixed lung/thyroid cells (Longmire/Kotton Cell Stem Cell 2012).