Professional Networking Events
The Faculty Development & Diversity Committee hosts informal dinners for faculty groups throughout the year at Emelia Benjamin’s home, 112 Lancaster Terrace, Brookline, MA. All dinners take place from 6:30 to 8:30pm.
All faculty members are encouraged to attend dinners that are of interest to them. While each dinner is focused on a particular theme, they all seek to foster networking and collaboration among DOM faculty, and to consider ways to better support the particular needs of diverse faculty groups. Please contact Robina Bhasin, Director of Faculty Development & Diversity, with any questions or concerns.
The 2016-2017 dinners are:
- Women (with Trainees): November 9th, 2016
- Under-Represented Minorities & Allies: November 30th, 2016
- Educators: January 25th, 2017
- Women: May 11, 2017
- Under-Represented Minorities & Allies: May 16th, 2017
- Investigators: June 13th, 2017