Professional Networking Events
The Faculty Development & Diversity Committee hosts informal dinners for faculty groups throughout the year at Emelia Benjamin’s home, 112 Lancaster Terrace, Brookline, MA. All dinners take place from 6:30 to 8:30pm.
All faculty members are encouraged to attend dinners that are of interest to them. While each dinner is focused on a particular theme, they all seek to foster networking and collaboration among DOM faculty, and to consider ways to better support the particular needs of diverse faculty groups. Please contact Robina Bhasin, Director of Faculty Development & Diversity, with any questions or concerns.
The 2015-2016 dinners are:
- Under-Represented Minorities & Allies: October 28th, 2015
- Women: January 20th, 2016
- Educators: February 3rd, 2016
- Early Career Faculty: March 9th, 2016
- Under-Represented Minorities & Allies: April 20th, 2016
- Investigators: April 27th, 2016
- Women Faculty & Residents: May 3rd, 2016