Are You Looking For…
- Resources on campus?
- Training to improve your teaching?
- Grants for educational research?
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Preparing an IRB Application: Where do I begin?
- Guidelines from other universities and professional organizations
- Places to publish?
- Tips for scholarship and dissemination (from AAIM)?
- Promotion guidelines for educators?
- Quick teaching strategies?
- Scholarly literature on education?
- Teaching seminars in the Department of Medicine?
- Resources for Quality Initiatives?
- Quality and Safety Educators Academy Resource Toolkit – This QI/Educator toolkit is a useful source for both medical educators as well as those with a specific interest in being Quality Improvement educators. The sections near the end list journals that focus on medical education and give some useful resources for professional development for medical educators.
- International Conferences
- All Together Better Health - global interprofessional practice and education
- AMEE Excellence in Education
- International Association of Medical Science Educators