The Barry M. Manuel Office of Continuing Medical Education
Boston University School of Medicine has been sponsoring CME activities since 1973 and we encourage you to take a look at the variety of live and online activities that we offer. In addition, activity discounts to alumni, residents, fellows and staff are available.
We offer many services that are specifically tailored to help you plan, fund, and execute your next activity:
- Accreditation Compliance – CME and CNE
- Project/Conference Management
- Marketing to Practicing Clinicians
- Pharmaceutical Funding Application/Management/Compliance
- Educational Design
- Registration Services
- Performance/Quality Improvement
- Maintenance of Certification
- Graphic Design
* Our services are also available for non-CME/CNE meetings, conferences, and projects. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
SCOPE of Pain Receives National Award
The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy Director Michael Botticelli has awarded Boston University School of Medicine’s Safe and Competent Opioid Prescribing Education (SCOPE of Pain) program a 2014 National High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) award for Outstanding Prevention Effort. Read More!
Visit the Continuing Medical Education website for more information.