Second Annual Interactive Discussion: Black History Month at BUSM
Hosted and Sponsored by the BUSM Alumni Association
Thursday, Feb. 9
11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Instructional Building, Hiebert Lounge
Jean E. Ramsey, MD ’90, MPH ’08, Associate Dean for Alumni Affairs, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology and Pediatrics
Historical Focus: Solomon Carter Fuller, MD
Chantale Branson, MD ’12, Associate Clerkship Director, Neurology
Interactive Panel Discussion
“Microaggressions: Hidden Messages That Hurt”
- Kermit Crawford, PhD, Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry
- John Polk, MD ’74, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
- Dallas Reed, MD ’10, Assistant Professor of ObsGyn, Tufts Medical Center
- Cheryl Scott, MD ’82, BUSM Dean’s Advisory Board; Preventive Medicine, Oakland, Calif.
- James Henry Tarver III, MD ’88, Cardiologist, Orlando, Fla.