Our Cores, Pilot and Feasibility Program and annual programs, retreat, seminars and workshops promote inter- and multi-disciplinary research in nutrition and obesity.
Our Center is organized to address cross-cutting themes that represent key gaps in understanding the relationship between nutrition and health, and the pathogenesis of obesity and its associated metabolic diseases. Key areas of nutrition and obesity research across these themes are facilitated and fostered by BNORC Cores:
- Adipose Biology and Nutrient Metabolism (BMC, Tufts)
- Transgenic (BIDMC, Tufts)
- Epidemiology and Genetics (Harvard TH Chan SPH)
- Functional Genomics and Bioinformatics (BIDMC)
- Administrative (BMC, Tufts)