The Obesity Journal Club
Next Obesity Journal Club Tuesday, December 21 at 12:00PM
- Presenter: Salima F. Taylor MS; PhD Candidate, Food and Nutrition Policy and Programs at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy (she series).
- Article Title: Association between gestational PFAS exposure and Children’s adiposity in a diverse population
- Author/Journal: Michael S. Bloom et al. (2022) Environmental Research. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envres.2021.111820
About the Obesity Journal Club (OJC):
The OJC is a student-led organization sponsored by the Boston Nutrition Obesity Research Center and is part of the Tufts Institute for Global Obesity Research (TIGOR). Dean Aviva Must serves as the faculty facilitator. We gather once per month for a thoughtful discussion of peer-reviewed articles from the current obesity literature. A wide variety of articles spanning multiple disciplines are discussed.
- A complete list of the articles discussed in past OJC meetings are available in thearchives.
- We meetin-person (MV105) and virtually on Zoom from 12-1pm on the third Tuesday of the month from September to May.
- Announcements for each meeting will comeone week in advance and will include information on the presenter and journal article.
- Reserve your spot to present this year by signing uphere!
- To be added to (or removed from) the OJC mailing list, please emailRancano@tufts.eduand Rachel.Silver@tufts.edu.