The Enrichment Program is organized and supported by the Administrative Core and directed by Dr. Sarah Lessard, Assistant Investigator at Joslin Diabetes Center.
The enrichment program supports five goals:
1. To support state-of-the-art seminar series that provides an educational forum for new and established investigators on wide-ranging topics in nutrition and obesity.
2. To provide support for specialized courses, workshops, mini-symposia and lectures by visiting scientists in order to foster new initiatives in nutrition and obesity related research.
3. To encourage junior investigators and trainees interested in nutrition and obesity research by awarding scholarships to participate in nutrition or obesity-related scientific meeting.
4. To foster interactions and collaborations between basic scientists, clinician and clinical investigators across BNORC participating institutions.
5. To share and communicate enrichment opportunities and resources with members and others who are working in the nutrition obesity field.
Click here to see current enrichment offerings.
Please contact Dr. Sarah Lessard, Associate Director with any program questions and/or suggestions.