The Administrative Core provides administrative support and direction to all of the participating institutions and Center members. These services include financial management, payment requests, policy development and data management.
- Management of financial activity of the various components of the Center, including budget development and financial reporting.
- Coordination of the Pilot & Feasibility program.
- Maintenance of mailing list including email distribution lists.
- Distribution of correspondence related to Center activities.
- Coordination of educational enrichment activities.
- Liaison with NIH/NIDDK regarding Center policies including preparation and submission of annual progress reports.
Andrew S. Greenberg, MD
Valentina Perissi, Ph.D.
(as of June 1, 2021)