Your well-being is comprised of different dimensions. Learn more about specific resources, tips, and more in each dimension.
Are you in need of immediate support?
- Student Affairs Office Hours
- Mondays @ 1-2 p.m. Dean Chen
- Tuesdays @ 11-12 p.m. Dean Symes
- Tuesdays @ 12-1 p.m. Dean Sanchez
- Wednesdays @ 12-1 p.m. Dean Young
- Thursdays @ 1-2 p.m. Dean Curran
- Fridays @ 12-1 p.m. Dean Bryant
- Dean on Duty
- In the case of an emergency, medical students can page the dean on duty by calling (617) 638-5795 and sending a page to #4196 or sending a text page to pager #4196 through the pager directory.
- Student Health Services – Behavioral Medicine On-Call Line (24/7)
- SHS Emergency Resources
- Student Health Services – A Guide for Medical Campus Students
National Support Services
Physician Health Services
PHS is a confidential resource for physicians and medical students who may benefit from help addressing stress, burnout, work-life balance issues, and a variety of physical and behavioral health concerns that sometimes arise in today’s hectic health care environment
Massachusetts Alcoholics Anonymous
AA Massachusetts helps individuals struggling with alcoholism find the help they need on a local basis
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, and prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones
The Trevor Project
This organization provides 24/7, free and confidential support for young LGBTQ+ people in crisis or in need of a non-judgmental space to chat