Faculty Annual Review / Development Resources
Annual Faculty Review Announcement
Per BUSM Bylaws and LCME accreditation, all full-time faculty members must meet annually with their supervisors to review their progress toward promotion, receive constructive feedback, and set goals for the upcoming academic year.
This year’s annual review covers calendar year 2021 (January-December 2021). Please meet with your supervisors as early as you can, but no later than Aug. 31, 2022.
The BUSM web-based evaluation form is at: https://www.bumc.bu.edu/FacultyDevelopment
- A separate section under the “Optional” menu on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility (DEIA) has been added. You may also upload supporting DEIA documents on the “Welcome” page.
- You can note if your department uses an alternative evaluation form, and upload relevant materials.
- You can change the supervisor, if incorrect.
- The “Welcome” page links to the Faculty Checklist, which lists required compliance and/or training for BUSM faculty. The checklist now allows you to track your activity completion date, if desired.
- The “Welcome” page has required info for final submission after your face-to-face meeting. The 2021 External & International Activity Report (EIAR) is now open and is required before final submission.
Please complete the verification of your annual evaluation using the above link even if your department/program uses external evaluation forms.
If you encounter any difficulties with the system, please contact email@example.com.
Professional Development Programs
School & University Resources
- Department of Medical Sciences & Education
- Educators’ Collaborative Lunch
- Curriculum Contacts & Information
- BUMC McCahan Education Day
- BU Faculty Central