- Member, Center of Excellence in Sickle Cell Disease, Boston University
- Member, Evans Center for Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research, Boston University
- Ross University School of Medicine, MD
- George Washington University, MPH
- Georgetown University, BS
- Published on 5/4/2018
Bodner K, D'Amico S, Luo M, Sommers E, Goldstein L, Neri C, Gardiner P. A cross-sectional review of the prevalence of integrative medicine in pediatric pain clinics across the United States. Complement Ther Med. 2018 Jun; 38:79-84. PMID: 29857885.
- Published on 1/1/2016
Neri CM, Beeson T, Mead H, Darbari DS, Meier ER. Provider Perspective on Integrative Medicine for Pediatric Sickle Cell Disease-related Pain. Glob Adv Health Med. 2016 Jan; 5(1):44-50. PMID: 26937313.
- Published on 4/9/2013
Neri CM, Pestieau SR, Darbari DS. Low-dose ketamine as a potential adjuvant therapy for painful vaso-occlusive crises in sickle cell disease. Paediatr Anaesth. 2013 Aug; 23(8):684-9. PMID: 23565738.