- Associate Director for Research, Alzheimer's Disease Center, Boston University School of Medicine
- Professor, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine
- Consultant Neurologist, Division of Cognitive & Behavioral Neurology, Neurology, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Associate Chief of Staff for Education, VA Boston Healthcare System
- Director, Center for Translational Cognitive Neuroscience, VA Boston Healthcare System
- Director, Cognitive Neuroscience Research, Alzheimer’s Disease Center, Boston University School of Medicine
- Lecturer in Neurology, Neurology, Harvard Medical School
- Physician, Geriatric Research Education Clinical Center & Neurology Services, VA Boston Healthcare System
- VA Boston Healthcare System
- Harvard Medical School, MD
- Harverford College, BA
- Published on 11/21/2017
Farrar DC, Mian AZ, Budson AE, Moss MB, Killiany RJ. Functional brain networks involved in decision-making under certain and uncertain conditions. Neuroradiology. 2018 Jan; 60(1):61-69. PMID: 29164280.
- Published on 9/17/2017
Deason RG, Tat MJ, Flannery S, Mithal PS, Hussey EP, Crehan ET, Ally BA, Budson AE. Response bias and response monitoring: Evidence from healthy older adults and patients with mild Alzheimer's disease. Brain Cogn. 2017 Dec; 119:17-24. PMID: 28926752.
- Published on 7/10/2017
Farrar DC, Mian AZ, Budson AE, Moss MB, Koo BB, Killiany RJ. Retained executive abilities in mild cognitive impairment are associated with increased white matter network connectivity. Eur Radiol. 2018 Jan; 28(1):340-347. PMID: 28695358.
- Published on 2/3/2017
Deason RG, Nadkarni NA, Tat MJ, Flannery S, Frustace B, Ally BA, Budson AE. The use of metacognitive strategies to decrease false memories in source monitoring in patients with mild cognitive impairment. Cortex. 2017 06; 91:287-296. PMID: 28245935.
- Published on 1/13/2017
Waring JD, Dimsdale-Zucker HR, Flannery S, Budson AE, Kensinger EA. Effects of mild cognitive impairment on emotional scene memory. Neuropsychologia. 2017 Feb; 96:240-248. PMID: 28089697.
- Published on 9/17/2016
Tat MJ, Soonsawat A, Nagle CB, Deason RG, O'Connor MK, Budson AE. The influence of strategic encoding on false memory in patients with mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease dementia. Brain Cogn. 2016 Nov; 109:50-58. PMID: 27643951.
- Published on 7/26/2016
Farrar D, Budson AE. The relationship between functional magnetic resonance imaging activation, diffusion tensor imaging, and training effects. Cogn Neurosci. 2017 Apr; 8(2):132-133. PMID: 27457121.
- Published on 2/15/2016
Solomon TM, Leech J, deBros GB, Murphy CA, Budson AE, Vassey EA, Solomon PR. A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, parallel group, efficacy study of alpha BRAIN® administered orally. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2016 Mar; 31(2):135-43. PMID: 26876224.
- Published on 11/26/2015
Whiteman AS, Young DE, Budson AE, Stern CE, Schon K. Entorhinal volume, aerobic fitness, and recognition memory in healthy young adults: A voxel-based morphometry study. Neuroimage. 2016 Feb 01; 126:229-38. PMID: 26631814.
- Published on 10/2/2015
Cecchi M, Moore DK, Sadowsky CH, Solomon PR, Doraiswamy PM, Smith CD, Jicha GA, Budson AE, Arnold SE, Fadem KC. A clinical trial to validate event-related potential markers of Alzheimer's disease in outpatient settings. Alzheimers Dement (Amst). 2015 Dec; 1(4):387-94. PMID: 27239520.
View 103 more publications: View full profile at BUMC