Faculty Annual Review / Development Resources
Annual Faculty Review Announcement
Per BUSM Bylaws and LCME accreditation, all full-time faculty members must meet annually with their supervisors to review their progress toward promotion, receive constructive feedback, and set goals for the upcoming academic year.
Starting this year, the annual review will transition to cover the calendar year (Jan 2020 – Dec 2020). Please meet with your supervisors as early as you can, but no later than August 31, 2021.
The BUSM web-based evaluation form is at: https://www.bumc.bu.edu/FacultyDevelopment. The welcome page has been updated:
- You can note if your department uses an alternative evaluation form, and upload relevant materials.
- You can change the supervisor, if incorrect.
- You will see a link to the new “Faculty Training & Compliance” website (aka Faculty Checklist). This site lists required compliances and/or trainings for BUSM faculty.
- You will find required info for final submission after your face-to-face meeting. Note that the 2020 External and International Activity Report (EIAR) is now open and required before final submission.
Please complete the verification of your annual evaluation using the above link even if your department/program uses external evaluation forms.
If you encounter any difficulties with the system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Development Programs
School & University Resources
- Department of Medical Sciences & Education
- Educators’ Collaborative Lunch
- Curriculum Contacts & Information
- BUMC McCahan Education Day
- BU Faculty Central