Are you back on campus and unsure of where to eat your lunch?
Given that face coverings must be worn in public places such as the L building lobby, the library and classrooms, you will need to find other places to eat.
Here are some choices for you to consider:
- If you have an individual office, the safest place is to shut your door and eat alone.
- A great alternative is to eat outside! Tables and chairs are set up all around Talbot Green and between 670, the X and W buildings, but please maintain safe physical distancing.
- Chequers Café area in the Instructional Building basement: Seating has been adjusted to maintain safe physical distancing capacity.
- Most departments and floors have conference rooms that have been modified to maintain safe physical distancing. Ideally shut the door and eat alone. Be sure to wipe down surfaces before and after each use.
- Other spaces can be identified by departments and administrative units with cleaning coordinated when not in use.
Please remember: Stay 6 feet apart and wear a face covering when not eating or drinking.