The 2020 U.S. News & World Report rankings of the world’s best global universities and programs have been released. Special congratulations to:
- Cardiology–10th in the world, 8th in the U.S.
- Clinical Medicine–46th in the world, 26th in the U.S.
- Neurosciences–45th in the world, 23rd in the U.S.
- Psychiatry/Psychology–45th in the world, 25th in the U.S
- Surgery–104th in the world, 66th in the U.S.
Overall, Boston University was ranked 51, tied with Karolinska Institute, Sweden; King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia; and University of Maryland-College Park.
“We are very pleased with these with the rankings, especially those recognizing Cardiology, Clinical Medicine, Neurosciences, Psychiatry/Psychology and Surgery, which reflect well on our medical school faculty, staff and students,” said Karen Antman, MD, BUMC Provost and BUSM Dean.