Obesity Journal Club Tuesday June 15
The next Obesity Journal Club will be Tuesday, June 15 at 12:00PM. Please see below for more information.
- Presenter: Amanda Vest, MBBS MPH; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine & Medical Director, Cardiac Transplantation Program
- Article 1
- Title: Potential Effects of Bariatric Surgery on the Incidence of Heart Failure and Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Obesity and on Mortality in Patients With Preexisting Heart Failure: A Nationwide, Matched, Observational Cohort Study
- Author/Journal: Gudrún Höskuldsdóttir, MD et al. (2021) JAHA. DOI: 10.1161/JAHA.120.019323
- Article 2
- Title: Bariatric Surgery and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With Obesity and Cardiovascular Disease: A Population-Based Retrospective Cohort Study
- Author/Journal: Aristithes G. Doumouras , MD et al. (2021) Circulation. DOI: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.052386
- Reserve your spot to present here.
- To be added to the mailing list, contact email@example.com.
- If you have any questions or need help selecting an article to present, contact either of the OJC facilitators (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).