4th Year Electives
Whether you are interested in applying for a residency in psychiatry, or would like to round out your clinical training, there are a number of excellent electives that are available during the 4th year of medical school including.
- Advanced Outpatient Psychiatry, Boston Medical Center
- Psychosomatic Medicine, Boston Medical Center
- Acute Psychiatry Managed Care, Bournewood Hospital
- Adolescent Psychiatry, Bournewood Hospital
- Addiction Psychiatry, Causeway St. VA
- Preparing Future Physician Educators: Learning how to Teach Clinical Interviewing Skills to First Year Medical Students
For a complete description of our electives please visit the Registrar website. Non- BU Students interested in taking one of our electives you should contact the BUSM Registrar for instructions.