Please note, all calendars are subject to change.
The calendars on this page are the official calendars that students should follow.
We have received reports that sections of the schedule are blacked out when viewed in the browser. This appears to be happening in Firefox due to their built in PDF viewer. If you are experiencing this, you can right click and download the schedule to open the PDF outside of your browser or switch to an alternate browser to view as a webpage. To disable the built in PDF viewer and use your Adobe plug-in, see instructions here.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
- Immunology/Gemonics Exam moved to Friday, January 18th
- Start Date: Monday, July 16, 2018
- Thanksgiving break: Monday November 19th – Sunday, November 25th
- Winter Intercession: Monday December 24th – Tuesday January 1st
- Spring break: Tuesday March 5th – Monday March 11th, classes resume on Tuesday, March 12th
- End Date: Monday, March 25th
- GI Large Group case discussions have been identified
- The Endocrinology/Nutrition Module mandatory sessions have been modified, one remains, a video/discussion on 12/13/18
- The Mandatory Sessions in the Renal Module have been modified, one remains, a patient session on 10/5/18.
- ID Module Case-Based sessions removed from from schedule (8/9 and 8/16)
- CV Module – Mandatory workshop moved to 9/20 8-8:50 am (from 9/19 11-11:50)
- Fall and Spring Mandatory Class Meetings and Mandatory Professional Development Sessions (given by the OSA and OAA) added on following dates from 1-2:30pm:
- Class Meetings 9/17/18, 1/14/19
- Professional Development Sessions 10/22/18, 1/28/19
- Mandatory IPE Session on 7/26/18 – time correction – 1-2:50pm (not 12-1:50pm)
- The Neurology Module mandatory sessions have been modified, one remains, a patient session on 1/9/19
- 2/8/19, 1:30-3:00pm MD student mandatory meeting on third year schedule has been added (run by the Medical Education Office)
- The Medical Student Research Symposium (run by the Office of Enrichment) will be on Friday, January 25th.
Orientation (required): Monday, May 21, 2018 – Friday, May 25, 2018