About the Immunology Training Program (ITP)
The ITP is an interdepartmental teaching and research program involving faculty from multiple disciplines within the Boston University Schools of Medicine, Public Health, and Dental Medicine.
- The Immunology Training Program has trained over 80 pre and post-doctoral students during its 25 year history.
- Immunology Training Program faculty have mentored over 300 trainees in their labs.
- ITP trainees have published over 200 peer-reviewed journal articles during the last 10 years.
- ITP has multiple areas of expertise:
- Quantitative Immunology
- Lymphocyte Development and Differentiation
- Self Recognition and Autoimmunity
- Cytokine/Chemokine Biology
- Innate Immunity and Inflammation
- Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy
- Transcriptional Regulation
- Host Response to Viral Infections
- Immunotherapeutics and Vaccinology