How to Apply
Please note: Only people who have completed their psychiatry residency, have a PhD in psychology, or have a PhD from an accredited School of Public Health are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Application Form
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement: This should be a brief statement (2-5 pages) and should include the following:
- A description of your substantive areas of interest
- The type of project you wish to undertake
- The particular methods/approach in which you want additional training
- Copy of your passport and/or green card
- Proof of a full medical license or of completion of PhD in public health or completion of psychology PhD and internship (psychology licensure not required). [Note: if you are applying during your final year of residency, PhD, or psychology internship, you are required to send a letter from your program director stating that you are in good standing and the date you are scheduled to graduate. If you are a fourth year psychiatry resident, you must additionally send proof that you are eligible for a full medical license by submitting notarized copies of your USMLE I, II, and III results.]
- Three letters of reference
- In addition to your PDF application, please submit your medical and/or graduate school transcript(s): Transcripts should be sent in a sealed envelope from the university and bear the official institutional seal. Please send these to the Global Psychiatry Clinical Research Training Program directly from the issuing university to:
Boston Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry
Doctor’s Office Building, Suite 914
720 Harrison Avenue,
Boston, MA 02118-2340
How to Apply
Instructions: Please submit your fellowship application form and all required documentation (including reference letters) as one complete PDF file using the following naming convention: “last name_T32 Fellowship”. Email all materials to GlobalLocalCenter@bmc.org. You will be notified upon receipt of your application. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Rolling Admissions: The application period for the 2020-2021 academic year is now closed. We will be accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year on a continual basis until December 31, 2020.