The faculty and students of the Immunology Training Program work on a vast number of immunological topics.
- Lymphocyte development and differentiation
- Self recognition and autoimmunity
- Cytokine/chemokine biology
- Innate immunity and inflammation
- Cancer immunology and immunotherapy
- Transcriptional regulation
- Host response to viral infections
- Immunotherapeutics and Vaccinology
Examples of Immunological Research
Marburg (MARV) and Ebola viruses (ZEBOV) block the nuclear translocation of STAT1 in IFNα- treated cells. Red, STAT1; green, infected cells.