The Next Generation Sequencing Mini-Symposium held on Thursday, November 29, 2012 was...
Directions to E613
The administrative office of the Genome Science Institute is located on the 6th floor of the Evans Building on the Boston University Medical Campus at 715 Albany Street, Boston, MA.
If you are driving, you may be able to find metered street parking on nearby streets. Otherwise, we recommend you park in the garage at 710 Albany St.
Access to the Evans Building is through the B.U. School of Medicine Instructional Building.
Upon entering the Instructional Building, sign in with security. Then:
• The Evans Building is to the right of security.
• Take a hard right just after the security desk, following the signs to Evans.
• You will find yourself walking down a hallway with many photographs of past Deans. After you pass through a set of double doors, you are in Evans.
• After the double doors, about halfway down the corridor on the right is “Elevator B” – take this to the 6th floor.
• Our floor is a controlled access area, and you will need to call one of us so that we can meet you at the elevator. There is a phone in the elevator lobby which you can use to dial the last five digits of the numbers below.
If you get lost, just give us a call! 617.414.1649