Seminar Series: Spring 2016 ~~ Friday, February 12, 2016 2:00-3:00 PM ...
Marier Hernandez-Perez, MD
Resident (PGY-2) Anatomic Pathology/Clinical Pathology (AP/CP)
M.D. Universidad Central de Venezuela, Luis Razetti (1998-2004)
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Molecular Pathology
- R Pfannl, M Hernandez, EF Velazquez, C Caballero, I Rodriguez and AL Cubilla. Expression of p16 and p53 in Differentiated and Warty/Basaloid Penile Intraepithelial Neoplasia (PeIN). [Presented at the USCAP 2008 Annual Meeting, Denver, Colorado.]
- Gonzalez-Serva A, Hernandez M. Reading slides from home: is home an independent laboratory or a transient medical office?. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology.[Presented at the 44th ASDP Annual Meeting 2007 Baltimore, MD.]
- Hernandez M, Gonzalez-Serva A. Is the “Trichilemmal Horn” a very low-grade wart-like squamous cell carcinoma? Journal of Cutaneous Pathology.[Presented at the 44th ASDP Annual Meeting 2007 Baltimore, MD.]
- González-Serva A., Paniz-Mondolfi A., Rojas-Vargas A., and M. Hernández. Telephonopathology and telephonodermatology on the fly: Novel use of the cell phone [Abstract]. Am J Dermatopathol [Presented at the 11th Joint Meeting of The International Society of Dermatopathology, San Antonio, TX. 2008]
- Hernández, M., T.J. Harrist, and A. González-Serva, Flowcharting the nail plate biopsy in search of fungi [Abstract]. Am J Dermatopathol, 2007. 29(5): p. 503.
PERSONAL COMMENTS REGARDING THE PROGRAM-
“This program offers a perfect balance of education in a friendly academic environment. The generous amount of time dedicated to resident learning and didactic sessions truly makes BUMC unique and a very desirable program. I also find Boston a beautiful, vibrant and a culturally rich city that warmly invites new comers. “