(formerly Experimental Pathology Laboratory Service Core)
The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine offers a fee-for-service Boston University Core.
Laboratory techniques and services that are offered include:
- Tissue processing-dissection services
- Tissue Microarray
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Digital Photomicroscopy (light and fluorescence)
- Quantitative Image Analysis
- Molecular Pathology
- Laser capture microdissection
- Pathologist interpretation consult services
- Project budget preparation
- Inter and Intra departmental collaboration
- Access to the Biospecimen Archive Research Core (BARC)
For more information and for online order form, please go here.
If you have additional questions, email Teresa.Lima@bmc.org.
- Project Managers
- Terri Lima, Histology Supervisor
- Scientific Director
- Chris Andry, PhD