Seminar Series: Spring 2016 ~~ Friday, February 12, 2016 2:00-3:00 PM ...
Pathology & Laboratory Medicine News Items
- Nancy S. Miller, MD will be President-elect of the Northeast Branch of the American Society for Microbiology, for the one-year term commencing July 1, 2013
- Daniel Remick, MD was elected to chair the Research Committee of the Association of Pathology Chairs. With this election he will continue as a member of council
- Parul Agnihotri, PhD Candidate, has been invited to attend the International Graduate Student Immunology Conference in Marseilles, France from August 29-31st. The conference will be take place at the Centre d’Immunologie de Marseille-Luminy (CIML). The title of Parul’s talk will be: “Foxo1: A Potential Target of Ikaros in Regulating Peripheral CD4 T Cell Development”
- Daniel Remick, MD was an invited speaker at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the Association of Pathology Chairs in the session on Benchmarking Academic Pathologists. His presentation was on using the CARTS methodology to determine budgeting. The APC Meeting was held in Boston this year from July 9 – 12, 2013
- Cytology Fellow, Josenia Tan, MD, successfully passed her AP and CP Boards; congratulations Joy!
- Monti, S., and D. Sherr. 2013. The role of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor in normal and malignant B cell development. Seminars in Immunopathology (In Press)
- Quintana, F., and D. Sherr. 2013. Aryl hydrocarbon receptor ¬control of adaptive immunity Pharm. Rev. (In Pres)
- Paper accepted in PLoS Biology describing our efforts to build a community of computational and experimental biologists collaborating to experimentally validate gene function: “The COMBREX Project: Design, Methodology, and Initial Results;” Brian P. Anton, Yi-Chien Chang, Peter Brown, Han-Pil Choi, Lina L. Faller, Jyotsna Guleria, Zhenjun Hu, Niels Klitgord, Ami Levy-Moonshine, Almaz Maksad, Varun Mazumdar, Mark McGettrick, Lais Osmani, Revonda Pokrzywa, John Rachlin, Rajeswari Swaminathan, Benjamin Allen, Genevieve Housman, Caitlin Monahan, Krista Rochussen, Kevin Tao, Ashok S. Bhagwat, Steven E. Brenner, Linda Columbus, Valérie de Crécy-Lagard, Donald Ferguson, Alexey Fomenkov, Giovanni Gadda, Richard D. Morgan, Andrei L. Osterman, Dmitry A. Rodionov, Irina A. Rodionova, Kenneth E. Rudd, Dieter Söll, James Spain, Shuang-yong Xu, Alex Bateman, Robert M. Blumenthal, J. Martin Bollinger, Woo-Suk Chang, Manuel Ferrer, Iddo Friedberg, Michael Y. Galperin, Julien Gobeill, Daniel Haft, John Hunt, Peter Karp, William Klimke, Carsten Krebs, Dana Macelis, Ramana Madupu, Maria J. Martin, Jeffrey H. Miller, Claire O’Donovan, Bernhard Palssøn, Patrick Ruch, Aaron Setterdahl, Granger Sutton, John Tate, Alexander Yakunin, Dmitri Tchigvintsev, Russell Greiner, David Horn, Kimmen Sjölander, Steven L. Salzberg, Dennis Vitkup, Stanley Letovsky, Daniel Segrè, Charles DeLisi, Richard J. Roberts, Martin Steffen, Simon Kasif