“Interplay of Ebola Virus with the Host Defense Machinery” Elke Muhlberger, PhD Associate Professor...
Pathology & Laboratory Medicine News Items
- Dr. Ivana Delalle gave an invited lecture on December 13th at the European Neuroscience Institute, Goettingen University in Germany. Title: “Deregulation of cortical exosomal miRNA expression in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder”
- Missy Cohen in Laboratory Medicine spear-headed a proposal put together by our team of Tissue Coordinators and Tissue Coordinators from across the United States to present “The Role of the Blood Bank in Human Tissue Allograft and Distribution” at the AABB 2012 National Conference and the BMC proposal was accepted this week! It’s unclear at this point if Missy will be one of the presenters but we will keep you posted about a presentation!
- Sebastien Malinge, Clarisse Thiollier, Timothy M Chlon, Louis C Dore, Lauren Diebold, Olivier Bluteau, Vinciane Mabialah, William Vainchenker, Phillipe Dessen, Susan Winandy, Thomas Mercher, and John Crispino. “Ikaros inhibits megakaryopoiesis through functional interaction with GATA-1 and NOTCH signaling” Accepted for publication in Blood
- Susan Winandy, PhD. “Ikaros to the rescue of TCRα chain gene rearrangement “by Susan Winandy. Invited commentary to appear in the European Journal of Immunology
- Belkina, AC, Nikolajczyk, BS, Denis, GV. 2013. BET protein function is required for inflammation: Brd2 genetic disruption and BET inhibitor JQ1 impair mouse macrophage inflammatory responses. Journal of Immunology (In Press)
- Authors Banigan MG*, Kao PF* (*equal contribution), Kozubek JA, Winslow AR, Medina J, Costa J, Schmitt A, Schneider A, Cabral H, Cagsal-Getkin O, Vanderburg CR, and Delalle I. “Differential expression of exosomal microRNAs in prefrontal cortices of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder patients” Scheduled to be published in PLOS ONE on January 30, 2013
- JN Ollivierre, JL Sikora, PJ Beuning. Dimer exchange and cleavage specificity of the DNA damage response protein UmuD. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 2013 Feb. 1834(2) 611-620
- Xu L, Hunter ZR, Yang G, Zhou Y, Cao Y, Liu X, Morra E, Trojani A, Greco A, Arcaini L, Varettoni M, Brown JR, Tai YT, Anderson KC, Munshi NC, Patterson CJ, Manning R, Tripsas C,Lindeman NI, Treon SP. MYD88 L265P in Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia, IgM Monoclonal Gammopathy, and other B-cell Lymphoproliferative Disorders using Conventional and Quantitative Allele-Specific PCR. Blood. 2013 Jan 15. [Epub ahead of print]