Functional Genomics and Bioinformatics Core
Click here for core presentation on October 18.
The Functional Genomics and Bioinformatics Core provides services to investigators within BNORC and the Boston area looking to expand their research using state-of-the-art genomic applications. It utilizes next generation technologies and sequencing platforms to help identify the complex molecular mechanisms underlying human disease. Core staff can consult with researchers to ensure optimal experimental design on a case-by-case basis. Downstream or stand-alone data analysis pipelines are also offered to help researchers get the most from their datasets.
- Consultation regarding experimental design and cost analysis
- Sample quality assessment of DNA and RNA using the BioAnalyzer and Qubit assays
- Next-generation sequencing library construction from RNA and DNA, including ChIP-Seq, ATAC-Seq, and MeDIP-Seq
- Stand-alone sequencing services using the NextSeq 500 System
- Basic data analysis, such as quality assessment and normalization, genomic alignment, differential expression/enrichment, GSEA, sample clustering, and motif enrichment
- Advance data analysis on a consultative basis to maximize dataset potential