The Administrative Core provides administrative support and direction to all of the participating institutions and Center members. These services include financial management, payment requests, policy development and data management.
- Management of financial activity of the various components of the Center, including budget development and financial reporting.
- Coordination of the Pilot & Feasibility program.
- Maintenance of mailing list including email distribution lists.
- Distribution of correspondence related to Center activities.
- Coordination of educational enrichment activities.
- Liaison with NIH/NIDDK regarding Center policies including preparation and submission of annual progress reports.
Whole Body iDXA scans – fees:
|BNORC Members – within
Boston Med. Ctr.: $50
|BNORC Members – external: $65|
|Non-Members – within Boston Med. Ctr.: $80||Non-Members – external: $95|
(Note: Fees may vary for customized scans.)
Click here for more information regarding iDXA scans.