Activities & Programs
Faculty at the MSE Department are engaged in a wide range of programs and scholarly activities.
- McCahan Education Day
- Boston University Medical Campus educators enjoy a day of stimulating speakers, workshops, and sharing of innovative ideas with their colleague to continually cultivate a community of innovating and inspired educators.
- Educators’ Collaborative Lunch
- The Department of Medical Sciences & Education is pleased to host monthly one-hour meetings for BUMC educators to share and exchange ideas for best practices in pedagogy for graduate education over lunch.
- The New Health Sciences Education Master’s Program
- Designed for professionals who seek to improve their skill set and advance their career with degrees in nursing, medical or other health professions, as well as those with degrees in health sciences, including those with an advanced degree or terminal masters (MD, DO, PA, DMD, PhD).
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Laboratory & Clinical Sciences
- Offered by Metropolitan College in collaboration with Boston University School of Medicine, the Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Laboratory & Clinical Sciences (BLCS) prepares students for jobs and careers in the fields of biotechnology and clinical research
High School Programs
- Academic Immersion: Introduction to Medicine
- BU Introduction to Careers in Medicine
- Non-credit pre-medical program that combines classroom work in the sciences with experiential, hands-on learning activities for high school students.
- 2018 Flyer 2018
- Boston Area Health Education Center (BAHEC) Partnership:
- The Boston Area Health Education Center (BAHEC) is a youth pathway to health careers program in the Division of Child and Adolescent Health at the Boston Public Health Commission and is partnered with Boston University.