Commencement, May 15, 2015 CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATES !! Emad Arafa, MA Philip Bondzie, PhD Patricia Chun, MA Zach...
Shveta Arya, MD
MD (MBBS) – Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India, from 1997-2003
Cytology Fellowship at NIH
- Arya S, Sundararajan D, Haydt L, Burke B, Andry C, DeLas Morenas A. Role of ProEX C and Mib-1 in differentiating salivary gland neoplasms. Annual USCAP Meeting 2009.
- Arya S, O’Brien MJ. Submassive hepatic necrosis. Performance improvement critique, Case 07-03, CAP, 2007
- Arya S, Quillen K, Daniels S, Chaves F. Use of the mean neutrophil volume greatly improves the laboratory diagnosis of bacteremia. Laboratory Investigation, 87(Sup1): 267A, 2007
- Arya S, Xu D, Chaves F. How to double the test volume of a flow cytometry laboratory: Lessons from a success story. Annual ASCP Meeting, 2007
- Tierno BJ, Arya S, Xu D, Joseph L. CD 87, a novel flow cytometry marker in diagnosing myelodysplastic syndrome. Annual USCAP Meeting 2008
- Tierno BJ, Arya S, Gallinaro M, Joseph L. Clinical utility of immature neutrophil 1 flag generated by the Coulter LH750 hematology analyzer in a university hospital. Annual CAP meeting 2008
PERSONAL COMMENTS REGARDING THE PROGRAM-
Presenting authors at conferences get time off & are reimbursed for courses/other expenses. Ample teaching opportunities.