“Regulation of CNS Inflammation” Francisco Quintana, PhD Associate Professor of Neurology Center for Neurological Diseases Harvard...
Nalini Balgobin, MD
- Residency: Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA, U.S.A.
- Postdoctoral Training:
- Higher Specialist Training (Specialist Registrar) in Histopathology, Dublin, Ireland
- Basic Specialist Training (Senior House Officer) in Histopathology, Waterford, Ireland
- Intern Year: General Medicine/Surgery, Limerick & Cork, Ireland
- Medical School: University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
- Edward Gurr Prize in Histology
- Undergraduate: University of Massachusetts at Amherst, MA, U.S.A.
Anatomic Pathology/Clinical Pathology (AP/CP)
- Balgobin N, Farrell M, Ryan S, Naughten E, and Devaney D. Glutaric aciduria type I: discrepancy between neuroimaging and postmortem findings. Arch Dis Child. 2005;90(Suppl II):A64. (Presented – Royal Academy of Medicine, Ireland; British Pediatric Pathology Association, Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, U.K.).
PERSONAL COMMENTS REGARDING THE PROGRAM-
This program has provided me with a unique opportunity for both professional and personal growth. The learning experience includes lectures, conferences, exposure to a wide variety of specimens, and time for self-directed study. Here every last person meets expectations.