- 2010-Current: PhD Program – Department of Pathology and Laboratory MedicineBoston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- 2010: MA; Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- XXXX BS, Haverford University; Pennsylvania
- Talk in October at the 6th International Workshop on Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia entitled “Genetic Perspectives on Familial Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia” in Venice, Italy
- Poster presentation at the American Society of Hematology this December in Orlando, Florida: “Aberrant Expression of Regulatory miRNAs and Transcripts for IRS-PI3K Growth and Survival Signaling In Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia” Zachary Hunter, Yang Cao, Megan Lewicki, Jenny Sun, Hsiuyi Tseng, Evdoxia Hatjiharissi, Lian Xu, Guang Yang, Yangsheng Zhou, Xia Liu, Jiang Jingrui, Christopher Patterson, Steven P. Treon.
- Article: Hyperphosphorylated paratarg-7: a new risk factor for monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance of the IgM type (IgM-MGUS) and Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia. Grass S, Preuss KD, Wikowicz A, Terpos E, Ziepert M, Nikolaus D, Yang Y, Fadle N, Regitz E, Dimopoulos MA, Treon SP, Hunter ZR, Pfreundschuh M. Blood. 2011 Jan 10. [Epub ahead of print]