Seminar Series: Spring 2016 ~~ Friday, April 29, 2016 2:00-3:00 PM ...
Robert Pistey MD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Boston University- MA
- Boston University – MD
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School -Fellowship (Surgical Pathology)
- Medical Director- Biospecimen Archive and Research Core (BARC)
- Breast Pathology
- Head and Neck Pathology
- Genitourinary Pathology
- FDG PET/CT and MR imaging in non-squamous cell tumors of head and neck with pathological correlation. Steven Sherry, Gustavo Mercier, Andrew Kompel, Robert Pistey, Patrick Peller and Rathan Subramaniam J Nucl Med. 2009; 50 (Supplement 2):1037
- Anatomy-Based Algorithms for Detecting Oral Cancer Using Reflectance and Fluorescence Spectroscopy. Sasha McGee, PhD, Vartan Mardirossian, MD, Alphi Elackattu, MD, Jelena Mirkovic, PhD, Robert Pistey, MD, MA, George Gallagher, DMD, DMSc, Sadru Kabani, DMD, MA, Chung-Chieh Yu, PhD, Zimmern Wang, MD, Kamran Badizadegan, MD, Gregory Grillone, MD, and Michael S. Feld, PhD. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2009 November; 118(11): 817–826.
- S. McGee, J. Mirkovic, V. Mardirossian, A. Elackattu, G. Grillone, Z. Wang, S. Kabani, G. Gallagher, R. Pistey, L. Galindo, C. Yu, C. Lau, R. Dasari, and M. Feld, “Spectroscopic Evaluation of Oral Tissue: The Impact of Anatomy,” in Biomedical Optics, OSA Technical Digest (CD) (Optical Society of America, 2008).
- Larson P. S., B. J. Schlechter, C. King, Q. Yang, C. N. Glass, C. Mack, R. Pistey, A. de las Morenas and C.L. Rosenberg, 2008. CDKN1C/p57kip2 is a Candidate Tumor Suppressor Gene in Human Breast Cancer. BMC Cancer; 8:68.
- Brian L. Dunfee, Osamu Sakai, Anita Gohel, and Robert Pistey. Radiological and Pathological Characteristics of Benign and Malignant Lesions of the Mandible. Radiographics. 2006 (Presented at Radiologic Society of North America 2004 and awarded Certificate of Merit). Radiographics 2006; 26:1751-1768.
- Brian L. Dunfee, Osamu Sakai, Jeffrey H. Spiegel, and Robert Pistey. Solitary Fibrous Tumor of the Buccal Space. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2005; 26:2114-2116.
- Rebecca S. Stone, Anand Devaiah, Robert W. Pistey, MD Pathology Quiz Case #2. First Branchial Cleft Cyst Arising in Post-Auricular Region. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004; 130:1339.
- Telephone – Office (617) 414-7045
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org