2:00-3:00 PM; Friday, December 4, 2015 “Neisseria gonorrhoeae Induces non-canonical Pyroptosis in Human...
Our department is committed to providing excellence in diagnostic pathology, in biomedical research, and in graduate and medical education.
- School of Medicine: 617-638-4500
- BMC: Anatomic Pathology: 617-638-6990, 617-414-5310
- Laboratory Medicine/Clinical Pathology: 617-638-7800
- Graduate Studies: 617-414-7914 (Deb Kiley)
- Residency: 617-414-5314 (Mark Uva, Residency Program Coordinator)
- Fax: (617) 638-4085
Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
670 Albany Street, 4th floor
Boston, MA 02118