“Peptide-based Stx Neutralizers for Treatment of STEC Infections” Dr. Kiyotaka Nishikawa Professor, Faculty of...
Our department is committed to providing excellence in diagnostic pathology, in biomedical research, and in graduate and medical education.
- School of Medicine: 617-638-4500
- BMC: Anatomic Pathology: 617-638-6990, 617-414-5310
- Laboratory Medicine/Clinical Pathology: 617-638-7800
- Graduate Studies: 617-414-7914 (Deb Kiley)
- Residency: 617-414-5314 (Mark Uva, Residency Program Coordinator)
- Fax: (617) 638-4085
715 Albany St.
Boston, MA 02118