“Translational Genomics and Precision Cancer Medicine” Nikhil Wagle, MD Instructor in Medicine Harvard Medical School Dana-Farber...
- 2011 – Present: PhD Program Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- 2010- 2011: Masters Program – Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Dr. Joel Henderson Lab – Advisor
- Thesis Title: “Myosin Expression and Podocyte Function in Kidney’s Structure and Function in Heterozygous MYH9 Knockout Mice”
- 2008 Residency: Internal medicine; Tripoli Medical Center, Libya
- 2004 Doctor of Medicine (MB BCh); Al-Fateh University, Tripoli, Libya
Renal Pathology and Cancer Biology
- European Arab School of Medical Oncology American Cancer Society
- Along with his mentor Dr. Joel Henderson recently finished writing a book chapter on “Kidney Structure and Physiology” for the CRC Handbook of Biomedical Engineering, 4th Edition. It will be published in September 2011
- Teaching a mini-histology series, as a volunteer, next semester 2011 to GMS students taking the PA600 course. He will assist students with no human histology background to have a better understanding of their pathology lectures and help them excel in future courses.