- Sept 2011 – present: PhD Program, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston MA
- 2011: BS in Biochemistry, Northeastern University, Boston MA
I am currently investigating the effects of genetic variation on disease progression of Senile Systemic Amlyoidosis (SSA) in the Amyloid Treatment and Research Program.
- Jaylene N. Ollivierre, Jacquelyn L. Sikora, Penny J. Beuning. “The dimeric SOS mutagenesis protein UmuD is active as a monomer.” J Biol Chem. 2011 Feb 4; 286(5):3607-17.
- Jacquelyn L. Sikora, Jaylene N. Ollivierre, Sarah M. Jensen, Tyler J. Cipriani, Penny J. Beuning. “Heterodimer formation in the DNA damage response protein UmuD.” ASBMB Annual Meeting. Washington, DC. April 9-13, 2011. Northeastern University Research and Scholarship Expo. Boston, MA. April 6, 2011. Northeastern University Board of Trustees Meeting. Boston, MA. May 14, 2011.
- Jacquelyn Sikora, Ziyong Sun, James Yu, Bo-Sheng Pan, Kallol Ray. “Phosphorylation Status of Select Kinases and its Implications in Inhibitor Discovery.” Merck Research Laboratories Internal Science Symposium. Boston, MA. September 17, 2010.
- Jacquelyn L. Sikora, Jaylene N. Ollivierre, David E. Budil, Penny J. Beuning. “DNA damage response protein UmuD displays conformational dynamics.” ASBMB Annual Meeting. Anaheim, CA. April 24-28, 2010. Northeastern University Honors Evening. Boston, MA. April 12, 2010.
- Jacquelyn Sikora, James Yu, Bo-Sheng Pan, Kallol Ray. “Phosphorylation Status of Kinases and its Implications in Inhibitor Discovery.” Merck Research Laboratories Internal Co-op Poster Symposium. Boston, MA. December 11, 2009. Northeastern University Research and Scholarship Expo. Boston, MA. March 24, 2010.
- Graduated magna cum laude from Northeastern University, 2011
- Honors Junior/Senior Thesis, 2011
- Undergraduate Outstanding Student Research Award for Physical and Life Sciences, 2011
- Provost Undergraduate Research Awards, 2008-2011
- Honors Travel Grant Recipient, 2010
- Biochemistry Club President, 2008-2011
- Northeastern University Honors Program, 2008-2011
- Excellence Scholarship, 2007-2011
- Skiing, water and snow